Written by: Rebecca Hillyard, Victoria University of Wellington. Our bees are in trouble, and the consequences reach farther than justContinue reading
About This Site
Welcome to the Environmental Science blog for the students of Victoria University of Wellington (VUW). The blogs posted here have been created by students doing an environmental science major, on a topic of their interest.
Header photo: Lake Rotoiti, South Island, New Zealand. The area is one of our undergraduate week-long field trip sites. Credit: Dez Tessler.
Environmental Science at VUW
Environmental science is an undergraduate major in the Bachelor of Science at VUW. We also offer postgraduate degrees: Master of Environmental Science (180 points, completed in 1 calendar year), Master of Science (Environmental Science) (240 points, completed in 2 years, including a thesis), and PhD.
School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences,
Victoria University of Wellington,
Search by category
- Detergents and the environment: A clean lifestyle for a dirty environment June 7, 2019
- Wine Production and its impact on our Environment June 7, 2019
- Slow-Slip earthquakes and the risks they could pose to NZ? June 7, 2019
- A Bloody Crisis: Impacts of Disposable Menstrual Waste and the Rise of The Cup June 7, 2019
- Dryland Salinity in Australia June 7, 2019