Written by: Phoebe Tinning Photo credit Welcome to 2098; there are no flying cars, no self-driving cars, no hovercrafts, andContinue reading
About This Site
Welcome to the Environmental Science blog for the students of Victoria University of Wellington (VUW). The blogs posted here have been created by students doing an environmental science major, on a topic of their interest.
Header photo: Lake Rotoiti, South Island, New Zealand. The area is one of our undergraduate week-long field trip sites. Credit: Dez Tessler.
Environmental Science at VUW
Environmental science is an undergraduate major in the Bachelor of Science at VUW. We also offer postgraduate degrees: Master of Environmental Science (180 points, completed in 1 calendar year), Master of Science (Environmental Science) (240 points, completed in 2 years, including a thesis), and PhD.
School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences,
Victoria University of Wellington,
Search by category
- Small berries with big potential: Sustainable açaí production could save Brazil’s rainforests October 10, 2018
- Sourcing clean energy from the dirtiest of sources October 10, 2018
- The super-storm that threw Europe into a second winter October 4, 2018
- What Can Be Found Amongst the Speargrass? October 4, 2018
- Invasive Effects on Tongariro National Park October 2, 2018