Photo credit Written by: Libby Kennedy In a world of metal straws, keep cups and electric cars, everyone is onContinue reading
About This Site
Welcome to the Environmental Science blog for the students of Victoria University of Wellington (VUW). The blogs posted here have been created by students doing an environmental science major, on a topic of their interest.
Header photo: Lake Rotoiti, South Island, New Zealand. The area is one of our undergraduate week-long field trip sites. Credit: Dez Tessler.
Environmental Science at VUW
Environmental science is an undergraduate major in the Bachelor of Science at VUW. We also offer postgraduate degrees: Master of Environmental Science (180 points, completed in 1 calendar year), Master of Science (Environmental Science) (240 points, completed in 2 years, including a thesis), and PhD.
School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences,
Victoria University of Wellington,
Search by category
- The Jiangcungou landfill – China’s sleeping giant May 25, 2020
- How do volcanic eruptions affect climate? May 8, 2020
- Greenwashing: The New Brainwashing May 8, 2020
- Ecological Grief: The Impact of Climate Change on Mental Health May 4, 2020
- Invisible Rivers: A Warming Sky May Be Affecting Your Water Supply in Yet Another Way May 4, 2020