E-reader description: Image of a large commercial airplane flying very close overhead on a residential street near Heathrow Airport inContinue reading
About This Site
Welcome to the Environmental Science blog for the students of Victoria University of Wellington (VUW). The blogs posted here have been created by students doing an environmental science major, on a topic of their interest.
Header photo: Lake Rotoiti, South Island, New Zealand. The area is one of our undergraduate week-long field trip sites. Credit: Dez Tessler.
Environmental Science at VUW
Environmental science is an undergraduate major in the Bachelor of Science at VUW. We also offer postgraduate degrees: Master of Environmental Science (180 points, completed in 1 calendar year), Master of Science (Environmental Science) (240 points, completed in 2 years, including a thesis), and PhD.
School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences,
Victoria University of Wellington,
Search by category
- Coronavirus and the Environment June 18, 2020
- The El Niño/Southern oscillation and the rise and fall of the Incan Empire June 18, 2020
- They’re Not Frogotten: How Are New Zealand’s Native Amphibians Doing? June 18, 2020
- It’s Not Just a Temperature Rise! – Antarctic Sea Ice and Climate Change June 18, 2020
- Impacts of Sea Level Rise June 18, 2020