Written by: Stuart Caird, Master of Science (Environmental Science) student Photo credit As the ever-present and passionate voice of DrContinue reading
About This Site
Welcome to the Environmental Science blog for the students of Victoria University of Wellington (VUW). The blogs posted here have been created by students doing an environmental science major, on a topic of their interest.
Header photo: Lake Rotoiti, South Island, New Zealand. The area is one of our undergraduate week-long field trip sites. Credit: Dez Tessler.
Environmental Science at VUW
Environmental science is an undergraduate major in the Bachelor of Science at VUW. We also offer postgraduate degrees: Master of Environmental Science (180 points, completed in 1 calendar year), Master of Science (Environmental Science) (240 points, completed in 2 years, including a thesis), and PhD.
School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences,
Victoria University of Wellington,
Search by category
- Floating solar panels –future directions in renewable energy? April 2, 2020
- The brilliance of resilience: How do our native fish fare? October 21, 2019
- Would you farm some mini livestock in your garage? October 21, 2019
- Microplastics: A Short Yarn on Airborne Textiles October 21, 2019
- Freshwater Monitoring in New Zealand: Past, Present & Future October 21, 2019