Photo credit Written by: Nim Udawatta People have turned a blind eye to the consequences of plastic consumption, and theContinue reading
About This Site
Welcome to the Environmental Science blog for the students of Victoria University of Wellington (VUW). The blogs posted here have been created by students doing an environmental science major, on a topic of their interest.
Header photo: Lake Rotoiti, South Island, New Zealand. The area is one of our undergraduate week-long field trip sites. Credit: Dez Tessler.
Environmental Science at VUW
Environmental science is an undergraduate major in the Bachelor of Science at VUW. We also offer postgraduate degrees: Master of Environmental Science (180 points, completed in 1 calendar year), Master of Science (Environmental Science) (240 points, completed in 2 years, including a thesis), and PhD.
School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences,
Victoria University of Wellington,
Search by category
- Here today, here tomorrow -but what about yesterday? The environmental cost of plastic water bottle production May 19, 2019
- What we know about this “insect apocalypse” May 19, 2019
- The environmental impacts of laundry detergent May 19, 2019
- Rubbish the size of a country? The reality of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch May 19, 2019
- What’s in a species? A look at cryptic biodiversity May 19, 2019